Come Holy Spirit Come
We all know our world, our church, our community, and our Parish has been changed. Extreme emotions have been felt. Let us cautiously be aware of our needs to pray and to be aware of our health and safety for everyone. Here are some guidelines to follow in Church:
1) Everyone needs to wear a mask! If you do not have one, a mask will be given to you to keep.
2) Social distancing is a must. Please keep 6 feet apart unless you are a family unit.
3) The Church will be cleaned after every Mass.
4) Hand sanitizer is at the doors of the Church.
5) Please follow directions(arrows) to move about the Church.
6) There will be no missalettes used in Church.
7) Collection baskets will be at the doors of the Church for you to put your budget envelopes in. They will not be passed during Mass.
God Blessings to you all!
Ordination of Fr. Hiep Nguyen
Spiritual Communion Prayer
"My Jesus, I believe that you are present in the Most Holy Sacrament of the altar. I love you above all things, and I desire to receive You into my soul. Since I cannot at this moment receive You sacramentaly, come at least spiritually into my heart...I embrace You as if You were already there and unite myself wholly to You. Never permit me to be separated from You." Pope Francis
Church is open for Mass on Saturday at 4pm and Sunday at 9am. Fr. Frank will still live stream Mass on Facebook at the 4pm Mass on Saturday. Daily Mass is also being held on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday at 8am.
The capacity at Mass is now at 70. Please follow the social distancing rules set up in Church.
The Rectory Office will be open to receive visitors from 9am-12pm on Monday thru Friday. The office will be open from 8am-3pm to take calls.
Sunday: 9am (English & Portuguese)
Confessions: Saturdays 3-3:30pm
There are no upcoming scheduled events.
St. Vincent de Paul Society
The St. Vincent de Paul Society helps those in need. They help with rental payments, utility bills and food. If you need assistance, and you live in Newport County, please call them at 401-236-2453. Please leave a message and they will contact you.
St. Vincent de Paul email address: [email protected]